P/K Lifestyles Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Peel and stick wallpaper is one of the easiest and quickest ways to add a decorative “pop” to any room, office, or living area. Our P/K Lifestyles removable wallpaper is designed to be easy to apply and customize to your needs. All you need to do is measure, peel the backing off, and stick it to the wall. At Decorative Fabrics Direct, we offer a wide selection of the best peel and stick wallpaper designs, colors, and wallpaper designed to go in any room, including bathrooms, kitchens, and textured walls.
How Peel and Stick Wallpaper Works
Peel and stick wallpaper is designed so that anyone can do it successfully. Traditional wallpaper utilizes a glue adhesive that professionals would have to paint on to the wall prior to applying the wallpaper. Not only do you need a lot of tools and supplies to do that type of job, it is very easy to mess up, resulting in wasted wallpaper and potentially ruined walls.
Peel and stick wallpaper is the great equalizer. It completely removes the need for a glue adhesive layer or expert, professional installation. Instead, this type of removable wallpaper works like a giant, wall-sized sticker - all you need to do is peel off the paper backing, and stick the wallpaper to the wall. There are a lot of benefits to peel and stick wallpaper, including:
- Easy to apply, easy to remove
- No need for glue adhesive
- Quick installation and drying time
- Wide array of patterns and designs
Of course, there is some skill involved in making sure the application process goes smoothly. Here are some things to know before you apply your own peel and stick wallpaper:
- Measure and plan your pattern overlap to ensure you’ve got enough product. Single accent walls are pretty straightforward, but doing entire rooms with a seamless pattern requires that you have enough wallpaper for overlap and waste.
- You need to prep your surface before application. In some cases, textured walls will make it difficult for the wallpaper to stick properly, so you may have to scrape the wall to ensure that its one smooth surface. There are some peel and stick wallpapers designed to adhere to textured walls, but do your research before jumping in.
- If this is your first time using peel and stick wallpaper, plan on taking it very slow for the first few applications. The process of measuring and properly applying the wallpaper isn’t intuitive right away, so give yourself some extra wallpaper and extra time to get it right and learn the process. Peel and stick wallpaper is DIY, so it's easy to peel off the wall if you make a mistake, but you don’t want to waste your time and effort repeating a section.
About P/K Lifestyles Peel and Stick Wallpaper
P/K Lifestyles is a leading converter and marketer of branded decorative print and woven fabrics serving retail, manufacturers, jobbers and export markets. P/K Lifestyle also markets peel and stick wallpaper, a growing home textile. P/K Lifestyle portfolio of brands includes Waverly, Williamsburg, ED Ellen DeGeneres, Genevieve Gorder, Tommy Bahama Home, Dena Home and Golding Fabrics.