Cost of shipping and when will my order ship ?
When Will My Order Ship:
- Sample Orders - mailed from our Atlanta Distribution Center typically within two business day via First Class US Mail and the cost is included in the sample charge.
- In-Stock Yardage Orders - shipped from our Atlanta Distribution Center via UPS or USPS Priority Shipping typically within two business days.
What Will Shipping Cost:
- Special Orders and Back Orders - typically shipped form our Atlanta Distribution Center or direct from the Fabric Mill within 2-7 business days (the expected days will be displayed on each specific fabric ordering page).
- Current Free Shipping Coupon Promotion - Most of our fabric selections (with the exception of vinyl and leather) are eligible for our $99 purchase free shipping coupon promotion and the item page will indicate eligibility by the display of a coupon icon: . To qualify for free Shipping which may be via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Shipping, an eligible item must be included in a fabric purchase of $99 or more and the shipping destination must be a US state other than Hawaii or Alaska.Use Coupon Code freeship2 in your shopping cart.
Note- Samples are free of shipping charges to all US & Canadian destinations via First Class US Mail, no coupon is required.
- Yardage Orders - If your order does not qualify for free shipping, we charge UPS and USPS published rates without any additional handling charge. The charge is determined by the weight of your order and distance of your destination from our Atlanta Distribution Center. You will have the opportunity to check the shipping cost of items in your shopping cart prior to checking out. Just enter your zip code and click recalculate. You can then select the shipping options and cost of your choice from the drop down menu box. At the time of shipment we will send a confirmation email.
- Sample Orders - are free of shipping charges to all US & Canadian destinations via First Class US Mail, no coupon is required.
- Canadian and International Buyers - are responsible for all custom duties and brokerage fees which will be collected at delivery.
- We ship from our Atlanta, Georgia distribution center to destinations within each of the 50 United States and destinations in Canada. If you have a large international order, please contact us to see if arrangements can be made.