Cost of shipping and when will my order ship ?
When Will My Order Ship:
Our distribution center is operational and is currently processing orders as indicated below:
What Will Shipping Cost:
- In-Stock Yardage Orders - are processed within 2 business days and shipped from our Atlanta Distribution Center via FedEx or USPS Priority Shipping . Orders shipped to Canada will be via UPS.
- Special Orders and Back Orders - are processed and shipped from our Atlanta Distribution Center or direct from the Fabric Mill by FedEx, UPS or USPS Priority Shipping typically within 3-10 business days.(Each specific item page will display the expected days.)
- Sample Orders - are processed within 7-9 business days and mailed from our Atlanta Distribution Center via First Class US Mail and the cost is included in the sample charge.
- Current Free Shipping Coupon Promotion - Most of our fabric selections (with the exception of faux leather and leather) are eligible for our $99 purchase free shipping coupon promotion and the item page will indicate eligibility by the display of a coupon icon: . To qualify for free shipping, which may be via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Shipping, an eligible item must be included in a fabric purchase of $99 or more and the shipping destination must be a US state other than Hawaii or Alaska.Use Coupon Code freeship2 in your shopping cart.
Note- Samples are free of shipping charges to all US & Canadian destinations via First Class US Mail, no coupon is required.
- Yardage Orders - If your order does not qualify for free shipping, we charge FedEx and USPS published rates without any additional handling charges. The shipping charge is determined by the weight of your order and distance of your destination from our Atlanta Distribution Center. You will have the opportunity to check the shipping cost of items in your shopping cart prior to checking out. Just enter your zip code and click recalculate. You can then select the shipping options and cost of your choice from the drop down menu box. At the time of shipment we will send a confirmation email.
- Sample Orders - are free of shipping charges to all US & Canadian destinations via First Class US Mail, no coupon is required.
- Canadian and International Buyers - are responsible for all custom duties and brokerage fees which will be collected at delivery. Canadian orders are shipped via UPS.
- We ship from our Atlanta, Georgia distribution center to destinations within each of the 50 United States and destinations in Canada. If you have a large international order, please contact us to see if arrangements can be made.